Sunday, February 1, 2009

Supercommercials 2009

Supercommercials 2009 has come and left...well that is what Jesse calls the Superbowl anyway. Like millions, Jesse only watches the Superbowl for the commercials. Which is fine. But D.J. and I were really excited this year to watch the game. So we let Jesse sit at home and watch commercials while the rest of us went to Paul and Rachel's to watch one of the best Superbowls EVER!

Jesse's favorite commercial? The one with sheep in it, of course.

The first great thing about Superbowls is you get to eat as much yummy food as you want and no one will stop you. When else do you get to eat nachos and prezzies for supper in the livingroom?

This is going to our hips, but we don't care!

Then you get to plant yourself in front of the tv for the rest of the day and scream as loud as you want at the tv. And no one tells you, "now use your inside voice, please."

Run 92 RUN!!!

And the best part of all? My team won and D.J.'s team lost. YA!!! It was great! GO STEELERS!!!!

(P.S. We missed you Justin. :( )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesse, that was my favorite commercial too. I just wished it was Serta sheep. ah well, ya win some, ya lose some.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

"Steelers". Sheepy needs to help Erin with her resolution.

Erin said...

No the sheep just needs to know better then to ask me how to spell things when they are writing blogs.

Justin said...

I missed you too sheep.

So many comments. Definitely one of the best games and even the performances (National Anthem, halftime) weren't bad.

There were too many movie and NBC commercials if you ask me. Didn't really think any of the commercials were particular standouts. I do think Jesse is correct though on which one was the best commercial.

Amanda said...

SO, I didn't watch the superbowl because I had two exams this week, one of which was today - BUT, I am a Michigan Wolverine, so football is officially dead to me.

Also, while the superbowl can serve as a microcosm for the whole grand scheme of things, that is meat hitting meat at high velocites, I agree that the best part of is competitive advertising. I was overjoyed to see that Coca Cola had used the theme from Peter and the Wolf

Prokofiev LIVES!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel