Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NO! My bell. My turn!

My TURN!!!! Well it was my turn last time but Aerin is a skunk and budged. Hi, I’m Drew Jean, but everyone calls D.J. I’m the special ½. I came to the lab about the same time as Taylor did, but unlike that sheep I like to play. I love to play Chinese checkers with the labmates but sometimes I get in trouble. You see I love to gnaw on things because of my braces but then they get stuck on things. So I ruin some stuff. But I think that is what makes me fit so well in the lab.

I came to the lab to help the underling Mikey. He needed lots of help. But he scared me because he put me in a plastic bag and took me to the basement. He showed me where he made boobies. It was scary and I think Mikey needed to get out more. Meet some girls that had right boobs too. So Erin let me hang with her. She had issues too but graduate school issues. She wasn’t making boy parts in the basement.

Erin gave me a really supper gift. It was a bell. It was attached to a really pretty pink balloon. I love my bell, its rings loudly. But others don’t think it was as great. They stole my bell. Erin tried to wrestle it back but she didn’t get it. She tried though.

Erin took me to Georgia with Jesse and Sheepy. It is warm and there are lots of fires. But I didn’t do it! It wasn’t me. But then Erin got my bell back. And I play with it all day. I want to be a great soccer player when I grow up. I miss the other sheep. But we are internet savy because we watched the students in the lab so much. So when Erin is off working I play with my bell and talk to my sheep friends.

Okay, time to practice my banana kicks. Bing!!!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Hi DJ! Welcome to the blog.

Preston said...

Good thing Erin got you away from Mikey, huh?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant story to captivate through the ages. Two hooves way up.

DJ said...

:) Thanks, Elliot. I tried.

Justin said...

So where's the dish. Your perfect opportunity to give us all the dirt on Erin, Chris and Jesse and nothing but praise. What sort of blog is this anyways

DJ said...

Well when you consider living with Erin or in a plastic bag in the basement boob factory it is hard to take the later. Erin rocks!! You're just jealous she didn't talk you with her.

Taylor said...

Bullox

DJ said...

Taylor, I'm sure Erin would have let you come if she took Justin with her. Don't be anger. You and Aerin would not have been left behind.

Justin said...

Don't forget about all those tricks Taylor taught Alex. Do you really want all of us to come live with you

Erin said...

the idea was to happen before Alex came around.

John said...

DJ... You need to give us some dirt. You were behind the crazy substance in the closet, weren't you?

Erin said...

I don't think DJ was. DJ doesn't like the closet. We don't send any sheep there.