Sunday, September 30, 2007

Save the Boobies

Even an anarchist knows a good idea when one passes by. The fabulous people at http://www.boobiethon.com/ have developed a wonderful idea on how to raise awareness about breast cancer and hopefully raise some money for research in the process. I was so moved by their idea that I decided to submit my breasts and special nipple ring to the cause. I tried to get Taylor to join in the cause but Taylor just mumbled some nonsense about inequities. Whatever, THAT sheep never wants to play or help out on anything.

I really hope they post my submission. You see they very wisely have a policy asking people not to use animals as props in their images. However, clearly I am not a prop, but a well intentioned supporter of the cause. Plus,I have a pretty nice rack, even if I'm not a ram.

So lets hope my submission is posted, otherwise there will be a price to pay. No one wants to see me when I mean business.




Update: Yeah they think I'm cute!! I've been allowed to slide and will appear on the site tomorrow morning. Check me out!! http://www.boobiethon.com/

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is a nice rack. Much prettier than some others I have seem. And it is nice to see no little puppy bits.

John said...

Ewww... Girl---I mean Ewe--- parts. I guess it's ok if it's for a good cause.

Erin said...

You know, John, they do take boy breast too. You have until the 8th to submit yourself for a good cause!

Franklin - where were you on this one? Shouldn't you be watching the sheep and making sure they aren't sending nude pictures of themselves to random websites?

Aerin said...

We haven't seen much of Franklin around here. I think the double team of Alex and Loki is too much for him. Has him shaking in his boots. Or maybe that's from the BV. Always a hard thing to distinguish.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Hmm...I got a breast cancer cookie today at lunch.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your boobiethon acceptance Aerin. Hopefully lots of people will see them and donate to the cause.