Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oy vey! This is not OK!

Shalom, shmucks. It’s been awhile since my last post. The reason being that I’ve been working extra hard to make sure that this little pischer, Preston, doesn’t fail out of school.

However, what I am about to tell you is worthy of a post. I’ve been doing some serious research during the days here, since I’ve finished watching all of Preston’s DVDs. I’ve encountered more than one website dedicated to animals that aren’t sheep and I am outraged that there aren’t sites like these for us sheep.

Let me start out with www.petfinder.com. This is an overall decent website. However, no sheep are available for adoption. Therefore, I am giving this site the new “Oy vey! Not OK!” stamp.

The next disgusts me. Head on over to www.cattv.com and you will find a website catered completely to cats. There is event a feature that has little birds, bees, and who knows what other nonsense moving around the page so the cats can “have something to play with.” Well what about us sheep, huh? Where’s the virtual sheers? Oy vey! Not OK!”

And finally we have www.doggiewoggie.com. This is one of the worst sites I have ever seen. Definitely an Oy vey! Not OK!

But all hope is not lost, my friends! Over at www.kiddyhouse.com/Farm/Sheep there is a ton of information about us sheep! Go check it out! OY VEY! WAY OK!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Virtual sheers?!? What sort of sadistic sheep are you Elliot. Why not just show sheep being covered in mint sauce.

If you ask me, a good sheep site would include a bunch of pictures just like Aerin's on here. Of course not Aerin's though. That would just be creepy. I'm still burning my eyes out from that one.

Sheepy said...

You are just looking at the wrong sites. Who wants to have a pet sheep. Sheep are not for pets. They are for friends. And yeah the sheers area little scary. It took me an hour and a half to get Jesse out form under the futon. Try some of these sites to get your hoofs a rocking.

alison.meynert.net/blogs/sheep/
sheepworld.blogspot.com/
http://tinyurl.com/2y7ply
http://tinyurl.com/ywuxag
http://tinyurl.com/2z8f2c
http://tinyurl.com/ypgl6k


And there is way more where that came from.

elliot said...

Now now... I don't see why you're all so scared of getting sheered. It's not that big of a deal, really. Maybe it's just the jewish in me? The jews did start circumcision...

Taylor said...

Too bad they didn't start castration.

Ok, really I'm not that horrible. Naturally who doesn't love a new coat, so there are some benefits to shearing, but in the end of the day, I'll stick to my old ratty coat. It keeps me warm, and I'm not waiting for the new one to grow in.

Erin said...

Yeah a little cold for sheering. Maybe more of the sheep will be into that kind of thing during the summer months. I know I always liked being the wool stomper. Although I never remember a happy sheep during the sheering process. But who knows. Maybe they liked headlocks.