Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congratulations Aerin!!

So as Aerin may have mentioned in some earlier posts, with Justin away so much with medical school it has been a little slow around here. Plus when he is here he just mumbles all this incomprehensible medical jargon. Well being the go-getter that any good Serta sheep is, Aerin decided to get some education so as to better help Justin. For some reason they won't let Sheep into medical school, but they did let Aerin into nursing school. Well after much hard work Aerin has earned her nursing degree.



The happy graduate in cap and tassel

I guess the diploma doesn't come in sheep size either


All ready for work, can't wait to hear those exciting stories

7 comments:

Erin said...

OOO I'm so proud of you Aerin! I knew you could do it. I hope that big diploma wasn't a real sheep skin. ew

Aerin said...

Hmm, I don't remember telling you I was going to nursing school. There must be a traitor in our mist. Oh, this going to be a fun hunt.

Unknown said...

Does the job come in sheep size? If not, then the diploma shouldn't either.

Erin said...

Is sheep size is like super sized?

Justin said...

Well from the stories I've been hearing Aerin does practice a specialized style of medicine. Whether it is sheep sized is probably debatable, but what better forum than a blog to debate such merits.

Erin said...

Specialized style of medicine? Hmmm will we be learning more about this style?

Justin said...

Hmm, with all those HIPPA regulations it might take some arranging, but I'll ask Aerin to share some experiences with you all.