Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day Update

It's day 4 of the Seattle Snow Days. Supplies are running low. I'm trying to keep the sheep in good spirits but they have decreed that it is every sheep for themselves. I have had to separated them; as I found Jesse trying to gnaw on D.J.'s leg earlier today. Chris is worried about dying of dysentery before we can dig ourselves out. Jesse had acquired a British accented and keeps saying, "Please, Sir, can I have some more?" While D.J. made a crutch and hobbling around muttering about Scrooge. If this keeps up I'm going to have to revoke all book and computer game privileges from the sheep until they snap out of their cabin fevers. In related news, the snowman had started to get snowed in himself.

"I swear, whatever I do I just keep gaining weight.
I'm going on a diet as soon as the holidays are over."

1 comment:

Justin said...

I say the next time they start whining you just tell them to drag their butts down to the 7-11.