Friday, October 30, 2009

Ahoy ye matey

Riley the Pirate

Hide your booty, Riley the Pirate is here! That's right, Riley is going to get the biggest stash of treasure of them all: Snickers, Twixs, Milky Ways, Skittles, and Gobstoppers. But the most valuable candy is Smarties. Riley knows that if you eat Smarties, you grow up to be really smart. And Riley wants to be the smartest of them all. Riley, its a pleasure to welcome you to the parade, just remember to mark the spot where you bury all your goodies from trick-or-treating in Iowa this year.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm not sure that eating Smarties will make you smart. But then again I ate a lot of dumb-dumbs as a kid so...

Riley said...

Oddly enough, the Dutch version of Smarties is kind of like M&M's, so I have double the chance of being smart when I grow up if I eat both!

Erin said...

O you do have strong sheep logic. D.J. has that too.

Justin said...

Is strong sheep logic like the force?

Erin said...

Yes, I guess it is something like that. You just know it when you hear it come out of a little sheep's mouth.