Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boobies Take 3

Hey everyone, despite what you all make think I am still alive. It's been quite the unusual summer for me. Absolutely no work, although that's only because work is such a lost cause that we left him to go jump off the deep end. At this point there is just only so much a sheep can do. So instead I thought I'd deepen my nice pink tan and go to the sea.

It was a good time, but I think I might have to bring someone with me next time. It seems that without opposable thumbs it can be a bit difficult to do things such as apply suntan lotion or tie up swimwear.

Ooops!!


Well silly me. But in the end at least I was able to do something good with my gaffe. I submitted my photo to the Boobiethon to help them raise money for breast cancer research. Wow!! did they do a good job this year, raising over $13,000.

I can't wait until next year, good thing I have plenty of time to come up with another idea.

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is a very pretty swimsuit. But I do think you should try harder not to flash people. Don't want you burning there and getting breast cancer yourself.

Justin said...

I don't think people get breast cancer from sunburns. But I do have to agree. Not happy my sheep is going about flashing people.

Erin said...

I think it might be a cry for attention. Maybe you should go with Aerin to the beach and supervise wardrobe malfunctions.

Justin said...

Me and sand...we know how well that works.

John said...

Justin + Sun + Sand + Large Groups of People = Disaster

Aerin should take me to the beach instead.

Quinn said...

Can't you get skin cancer on your breasts? Geez Justin, I thought you were studying to be a real doctor.