Thursday, October 29, 2009

Impedimennta!

Marty as Harry Potter

Now that I have your attention, let me introduce Marty who is dressed in the finest Harry Potter costume this year. Marty is trick-o-treating in Scotland for the first time, but no worries he has his Cheering Charm all ready to go to make everyone happy to give him lots of candy. And if that doesn't work he can always use "Accio" to snatch his favorite candy, lemon sherbets (just like Professor Dumbledore). Thanks Marty for coming all the way to America to show us your costume!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you Marty! I'm jealous of your costume... Say hi to Hagrid's hut up there in Scotland for me!

Angela said...

Nice outfit!

Riley said...

Be sure to beat Draco up for us!

(Nice to meet you!)

Justin said...

Be careful with that wand. Lots of odd things happen to them and that one seems a bit predisposed to combustion

Erin said...

Marty, I love the costume. D.J. is already asking to dye my Sounder scarf for a Harry Potter costume next year.