Friday, August 6, 2010

Eww!! It Smells in Here

Live Blogging Experiment 1 :)

So Taylor and I are off to visit the Sheep Resort. Boy will we need the rest by the time we get there. We were supposed to make it out there yesterday, but Iowan's don't know how to drive. The interstate was shut down to one lane and there were two car accidents. We tried to drive around it all, even got to bounce around on some dirt roads. (FYI: Be careful, sharp curves aren't always well marked on gravel roads). Through all that death defying maneuvering we didn't make it to the airport on time ;(.

So now we are camping out in the airport hoping to make it to the resort tonight. I'd offer pictures, but we are still locked up in the luggage (Since Wednesday) and it's starting to smell. I was able to get to dig out the computer and thought I'd run it so the fan would at least kick around some fresh air. It turns out they offer free Wi-Fi in the airport and the luggage doesn't block it. I keep digging for the camera but I'm afraid to go too deep, it might be padded in socks or something.

Anyhow, stay tuned. I hear Chris has many exciting things planned for our short trip to Seattle. I will do my best to live blog the events.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Don't worry, Aerin. I'll save you as soon as you, Taylor, and Justin get here!

Riley said...

I think that be "Ewe! It smells in here!"