Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Rested, see!!!

Well someone let Taylor loose again. I don't know what's wrong with that sheep but it's about time for a tranquilizer if you ask me. Anyhow, I wanted to ensure all of our faithful readers that there was in fact resting* at the Sleepy Sheepy Resort and that you should most certainly visit.


I don't quite think this is checkers Chris

As you can see Chris and I played (well attempted) this fun game. I'd tell you what it was, but it was sooooo hard it made my brain hurt and it's been permanently blocked from my memory. I'm sure Chris or Erin might be able to fill you in on the exciting details.




*While we sheep had plenty of rest, you may not want to to tell the humans about this thing called Wisteria. I honestly don't know what it is, but it looked dirty and painful to me.

4 comments:

Erin said...

First, Aerin I don't think your supposed to sit on your pieces to win a GO. I could be wrong but I don't think they are going to hatch.

Aerin said...

Well if someone could light a fire better, they wouldn't have been so cold. Good thing I'm covered in wool.

Justin said...

I take no responsibility for these sheep. I tell them not to bite the hand that feeds them, but you should see where it gets me. We feed with a 10ft pole now.

Riley said...

Looks like fun! You know, if you play Monopoly, you could burn the money if you get cold... just sayin'...