Sunday, August 31, 2008

Franklin Goes to the Mountains

Howdy Y'all! I've been busy tending to the flock back here in Iowa, but John managed to wrangle me away with him for a trip to the Rocky Mountains. We had a darned good 'ole time, and I even learned how to navigate through the big city of Denver. We stayed in the the city with John's friends Brent and Alex. They were real nice folks.

Here I am on Lookout Mountain, a fur piece from home, but a dandy of a view.


John got to go to the Denver Zoo and take some pictures of your cousins.


I dunno why they wouldn't let dogs in the zoo! Not fair at all if you ask me!

See y'all later!

4 comments:

Erin said...

huh...we just drove over the Rockies. Maybe we passed you. They are pretty.

Quinn said...

Is the one on the left a horse? Looks like it...or maybe a hornless, wingless unicorn...

Erin said...

I must admit. I am kind of jealous. I love going to zoos. But I don't let the sheep come with me normally to the zoo. You know they might not get out.

Justin said...

Franklin, you should have taken pictures at Brent & Alex's I bet that was some habitat to see.