Monday, August 25, 2008

The Great Escape

Erin walked in this morning and told us that it was way over due for bath time. With all the traveling, smelly sight seeing, rain, and playing with new slobbery friends, we reeked to high heaven. We hate bath time. So of course we tried to run, but Erin was too smart for us. We had no chance. So into the tub we went. O and Roger got a bath, too. He's an old pro at this stuff.

Everyone think fat thoughts and she won't be able to get us in.

Unfortunately, Erin is also an old pro at this. And she didn't let us sticking out our tummies stop her from getting us in the tub.

I dropped my snorkel. Can I get out now? The water is gross in here.

Ew...the water is so dirty! I don't know how that happen but Erin said we were so dirty we needed to get two baths. Back to back. She was crazy! No way are we going to hang around for that. So when Erin wasn't looking Roger stepped in. He said he knew a way out. Erin had put pillowcases in with us. And Roger knew just want to do with them. He told us to crawl out and tie the pillowcases together. Good thing Erin let the lid up because I said I was afraid of the dark.

Climbing out wasn't so hard. Tying without thumbs was a little more difficult.

Finally, we got our escape route figured out. Roger held the end of the towel while Chris and I climbed out. It was hard being quiet so Erin wouldn't hear us. Normally she is right there as soon as we are being adventurous without her approval. Guess she is loosing her touch.

I can smell the sent of freedom...o maybe that was me...
maybe I do need a bath...nope, I'm good.

We climbed down; but before Roger could tie the sheets to the washer agitator and repel down it was too late. Erin had been standing there the whole time. She said it was a nice effort but that we weren't getting out of it. We needed to be clean. And we would be happier sheep when it was all said and done. But did we really need to go on the rack?

Haha...rack of lamb...very funny...
get us down before someone gets any ideas!

The drying rack is so embarrassing. Not only is it not comfortable but we end up hanging our butts out the window so we dry. But I must admit...I am really clean and nice smelling now. But don't tell Erin. I don't want her getting any ideas about doing this again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adventure! How did you first know that pillowcases could be tied like that and used to escape? Well done you guys, well done.

Sheepy said...

That was all Roger. He told us how to make a rope with the pillowcases. I think he was a Green Burray when he was younger. But Erin has had Roger for a long time so she is very wise to his ways. We'll get you next time Erin...next time...mawahahahaha!

Justin said...

Very ingenious. I'm running out of snarky comments to make. I've been told not to make fun of Jesse and now I can't make smelly sheep comments about you and DJ. What am I going to do.

Erin said...

O poor Justin. I'm sure you can come up with a few more comments. I have faith in you.

Franklin said...

You can still make smelly sheep comments Justin... nuthin' smellier than wet Sheep!